We watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette religiously and one of my favorite things to do is host viewing parties. Next time a group of your friends gets together to indulge in this guilty pleasure TV show, use the episode as the theme for the party and serve up some delicious food and saucy cocktails! Signature Food-
“The Bachelorette (Bachelor) in Pennsylvania Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches”
- Thinly sliced steak, onions, peppers and mushrooms grilled
- Various toppings like mayo, ketchup, american cheese or cheese whiz!
- Everyone build your own!
“Between the Sheets” pairs perfectly with the Fantasy Suite episode in any season.
- 1.5 oz. Cognac
- .5 oz. Benedictine
- .5 oz. Cointreau
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange peel.
- “The Bachelor (Bachelorette) in Italy Pasta Bar”
- “The Bachelorette (Bachelor) in Texas Chips and Queso”
- “The Bachelorette (Bachelor) in Thailand Homemade Curry”
- “Night One Flame of Love Martini”
- “The Villain Episode” a Whiskey Sour, or Rusty Nail named for that season’s particular villain.
- “The Two-on-One Date Episode” a Screwdriver or Stinger
**All cocktails were found in a Vintage Cocktails book from Anthropologie.